With nearly 170 years of existence, and over 40,000 employees in more than 70 countries around the world, Savills is a company of international reputation in the real estate market.
Savills Portugal, holding a prominent position in the national market, and currently undergoing a strong growth, with mandates for the main projects under development in Portugal, intends to reinforce its team in the Architecture Department with the integration of a Junior Architect for its Lisbon office.
Key tasks/ activities:
- Ability to understand the conceptual intentions of the project and to develop and produce the necessary documents that support the architectural project in its different phases: drawings, 3D models, written and drawn pieces;
- Knowledge of the project licensing and execution process: completion of legal documentation, project review, approval of samples, site visits and problem-solving during construction;
- Constantly seeking out and learning about new trends in design/architecture, construction techniques and processes, materials and brands on the market;
Requirements, Skills and Experience Desired:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in architecture or interior design;
- Experience in architectural and interior design projects, from the conceptual phase to the execution project;
- Proactive, creative, motivated and responsible for the projects in which they are involved with the aim of completing them with quality;
- Understand and present project solutions for analysis and discussion;
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks and prioritize,
- Ability to meet deadlines,
- Critical eye and attention to detail;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team,
- A sense of responsibility and critical thinking;
- Proficiency in English;
- Proficiency in design tools such as: Archicad / BIM Methodology, Photoshop, Office, Outlook.
What we offer:
- Top-notch office facilities in a premium location in Lisbon;
- Organizational culture focused on the well-being, team spirit and excellence;
- Experienced and very motivated team;
- Continuous training for further professional and personal development;
- Opportunities for career progression.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to Joana Malheiro (email@example.com).