With nearly 170 years of existence, and over 40,000 employees in more than 70 countries around the world, Savills is a company of international reputation in the real estate market.
Savills Portugal, holding a prominent position in the national market, and currently undergoing a strong growth, with mandates for the main projects under development in Portugal, intends to reinforce its team in the Architecture Department with the integration of a Junior Measuring Surveyor for its Lisbon office.
Key tasks/ activities:
- Checking and measuring projects
- Preparation of construction costs estimates/budgets and bills of quantities of work
- Contacting partners and suppliers and making price consultations
- Following up on awarded projects during the design and construction phases
- Cost control of construction works in progress
Requirements, Skills and Experience Desired:
- Degree in Civil Engineering (preferred)
- 2-3 years' professional experience in construction costs estimation/budgeting
- Ability to read and interpret projects
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Auto CAD and BIM platforms (preferred)
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office tools
- Knowledge of English spoken and written (other languages will be valued);
- Planning and organisational skills;
- Negotiation skills
- Orientation towards deadlines.
- Rigour and excellence in carrying out tasks;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Team spirit and ease of communication;
- Proactivity, assertiveness, dynamism and resilience;
- Driving licence.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to Joana Malheiro (email@example.com).